Thompsonís COUNTERTOP roller shutter has been specifically designed for servery counters such as park kiosks, sporting facility canteens and other places where medium security is needed. It is a purpose built roller shutter used for closing off serveries and counters in areas that have outdoor access to the general public.
- Manufactured with strong rollformed interlocking steel slats, interlocked to give a strong overall curtain. Each slat is secured by a nylon end clip to prevent lateral movement and gives smooth operation.
- Slat width is 50mm to give a tighter roll up diameter.
- Spans widths up to 3000mm in single opening.
- Uses standard heavy duty bearings in the roller drum to allow for ease of operation.
- Easily repairable components – full range of spare parts are readily available from our service department.
- Powdercoated or polyurethane finish
- Special ventilated vision panels allowing oncoming vehicles and/or pedestrians to see each other and to meet safety regulations where required
- Infill panels
- Head panels
- Winch and sliding mullions allowing more doors in a single span
- Two and four point bottom rail locking
- Centre lift lock key operation
- By Hand Lift – with ‘D’ handles or flush mount handles
- Door type: Countertop security shutter by Thompson’s Roller Shutters Pty Ltd
- Roller: 100mm x 3.6mm seamless drawn tube housing counterbalanced springs
- Roller Axle: 39mm dia solid mild steel
- Slat: 50mm x .6mm profile
- Locking: Sliding steel shootbolt locking or keyed centre lift lock
- Guide: 50-75mm x 23mm galvanised pressed steel channel
- Bottom Rail: 50mm x 50mm x 6mm galvanised steel angle
- Brackets: 8mm mild steel plate
- Operation: By Hand Lift
- Finish: Galvanised, Optional; Powdercoated or polyurethane