Countertop Roller Shutters
These countertop roller shutters have been specifically designed for servery counters such as park kiosks, sporting facility canteens and other places where medium security is needed.
It is a purpose built roller shutter used for closing off serveries and counters in areas that have outdoor access to the general public.
- Manufactured with strong rollformed interlocking steel slats, interlocked to give a strong overall curtain. Each slat is secured by a nylon end clip to prevent lateral movement and gives smooth operation.
- Slat width is 50mm to give a tighter roll up diameter.
- Spans widths up to 3000mm in single opening.
- Uses standard heavy duty bearings in the roller drum to allow for ease of operation.
- Easily repairable components – full range of spare parts are readily available from our service department.
- Powdercoated or polyurethane finish
- Special ventilated vision panels allowing oncoming vehicles and/or pedestrians to see each other and to meet safety regulations where required
- Infill panels
- Head panels
- Winch and sliding mullions allowing more doors in a single span
- Two and four point bottom rail locking
- Centre lift lock key operation
By Hand Lift – with ‘D’ handles or flush mount handles
Door type: Countertop security shutter
Roller: 100mm x 3.6mm seamless drawn tube housing counterbalanced springs
Roller Axle: 39mm dia solid mild steel
Slat: 50mm x .6mm profile
Locking: Sliding steel shootbolt locking or keyed centre lift lock
Guide: 50-75mm x 23mm galvanised pressed steel channel
Bottom Rail: 50mm x 50mm x 6mm galvanised steel angle
Brackets: 8mm mild steel plate
By Hand Lift
- Optional: Powdercoated or polyurethane