Loading Dock Roller Shutters
This loading dock roller shutter has been specifically designed for factories, warehouses, garbage rooms, loading docks and arcade entrances. It is a purpose built roller shutter for typical situations with emphasis on security, clean lines and reliability.
- Spans widths up to 15000mm in a single opening.
- Constructed from interlocking galvanised steel slats secured on every alternate end by a nylon end clip to prevent lateral slat movement and allow smooth operation.
- Slat widths are 50mm, 75mm or 100mm.
- Standard heavy duty bearings in the roller drum to allow for ease of operation.
- Easily repairable components – full range of spare parts are readily available from our service department.
- Minimum sideroom requirements
- Allows for manual operation in the event of power failure.
- Powdercoat (pre-coated) or polyurethane finish (painted on site)
- Special ventilated vision panels allowing oncoming vehicles and/or pedestrians to be seen.
- Up to 51% ventilation can be achieved.
- Head or side panels
- Pedestrian egress gates
- Brush strips to restrict vermin or dust entering.
- Winch and sliding mullions allowing wider openings in a single span
- Two point bottom rail locking (not recommended for motorised doors)
- Windclip guides for resistance to high wind situations – see Technical Information for details
- Extra wide guides can be used as an alternative to windclip guides
- Special cut out splayed bottom rail, rail to shape the door over gutters at the side of the driveway
MOTORISED OPTIONS ONLY
- Smoke trip opening relay for ventilation air for smoke extraction
- Dock leveller cut-out switch to prevent leveller dock operation when shutter is closed
- Automatic operation through logic control box
- Auto close function if motorised
- Touch sensitive auto reversing bottom rail
- Photo electric safety beams
- Proximity key readers
- Individually coded remote hand transmitters for easy addition and deletion of separate units
- Key operated isolating switch to enhance security
- Outside key switch or card readers on key pad for external operation of door
By Motor – using standard 3ph 415v (.75kw) motor unit fitted with emergency hand chain and 240V reversing direct on line push button switch (see Technical Information for details)
By Chain – using reduction chain box with endless galvanised pull chain
Roller: 100mm, 165mm, 219mm or 273mm diameter seamless drawn steel tube housing counterbalanced springs
Roller Axle: 39mm diameter solid mild steel
Slat: 50mm, 75mm or 100mm profile with nylon end clips
Guide: Sizes used vary in depth to suit application
50mm x 35mm x 2.5mm galvanised
64mm x 35mm x 2.5mm galvanised
75mm x 35mm x 2.5mm galvanised
100mm, 150mm and 200mm x 35mm x 2.5mm galvanised may also be used
50mm x 50mm x 6mm galvanised steel angle
50mm x 50mm x 6mm aluminium angle
Brackets: 8mm mild steel plate
Motor: Standard - 3ph 415v 1HP (.75kw) motor unit fitted with emergency hand chain and 240V reversing direct on line push button switch
Optional: Continuous rated high usage – 3ph 415v 1HP (.75kw) or 1.5HP (1.1kw) motor unit fitted with emergency hand chain
- Standard Galvanised
- Powdercoat (pre-coated)
- Polyurethane (painted on site)
Manual: Shootbolt locking or Centre lift lock with key
Motorised: Locked automatically by gearbox