Shopfront Roller Shutters
Shopfront roller shutters have been specifically designed for shops, small arcade entries, local club playing field facilities and school storage areas. It is a purpose built roller shutter with emphasis on security, clean lines and reliability
- Designed to cover small openings up to 3000mm x 3000mm.
- Constructed from interlocking galvanised steel slats secured on every alternate end by a metal end clip to prevent lateral slat movement and allow smooth operation and secured on every fourth slat by a special clip to lock into the guides.
- Standard heavy duty bearings in the roller drum to allow for ease of operation.
- Flush mount handles for ease of lifting.
- High strength guides to allow additional security against vandalism.
- Easily repairable components – full range of spare parts are readily available from our service department.
- Minimum sideroom requirements
- Allows for manual operation in the event of power failure.
- Powdercoat (pre-coated) or polyurethane finish (painted on site)
- Special ventilated vision panels for vision through the shutter.
- Head or side panels
- Brush strips to restrict vermin or dust entering.
- Removable mullions allowing wider openings in a single span
- Two point bottom rail locking (not recommended for motorised doors)
By Motor – using tubular motor (see Technical Information for details)
By Chain – using reduction chain box with endless galvanised pull chain
MOTORISED OPTIONS ONLY
- Key operated isolating switch to enhance security
- Outside key switch or card readers on key pad for external operation of door
Door type: Sentinel security shutter
Roller: 100mm x 3.6mm seamless drawn tube housing counterbalanced springs
Roller Axle: 38mm dia steel tube axle
Slat: 50mm - 100mm profile
Guide: 50mm – 150mm galvanised pressed steel channel
Bottom Rail: 50mm x 50mm x 6mm Steel or aluminium angle
Brackets: 8mm mild steel plate
- Sliding steel shootbolt locking
- Optional 3 point locking with hasp and staple
- Centre lift lock to bottom rail or at waist height
Locked automatically by gearbox
Reduction chain box with endless galvanised hand pull chain
- Standard galvanised
- Powdercoated (pre-finished)
- Polyurethane (painted on site)