The principal office of GB Electrical is at Unit 1, 2 Metal Pit Drive Mayfield West NSW 2304.
GB Electrical was founded by its current four directors Greg Beeton, Maureen Beeton, Darren Andrews and Mick Smedley.
GB Electrical was registered in September 1991 and has continually grown and expanded to now employ over 70 employees. We have a secure financial position with low debt and a healthy balance sheet.
We bank with Westpac Hamilton branch and our accountant is McGregor & McGregor’s Wayne Olsen who has been with GB Electrical since incorporation.
We provide sales and service in the areas of electrical breakdowns, maintenance, installations, special projects, hospitality and catering equipment, machinery repairs, automatic doors, lifts and access controls.
Our staff are friendly, reliable and provide complete customer service with great communication from before the job has started to after the job is complete. Our well trained and knowledgeable teams deliver quality, value for money products and services on time with a courteous and helpful approach.
All our work is safe and compliant according to all relevant current standards and regulations.
We deliver the most comprehensive range of electrical and mechanical services in the industrial and commercial sector available to current and potential clients.
We use safe systems of work for our employees and the public with minimal impact on the environment.
GB Electrical is a Newcastle based electrical contracting company that has diversified into several specialist business units including:
- Industrial Control Systems
- Electrical Contracting
- Building and Facility Services
- Industrial Machine Services
- Catering Equipment Service and Sales
- Automated Building Systems
We have gained a reputation for providing a high standard of workmanship and prompt service through the efforts of our valued employees.
Our main area of work across all business units is centralised around the ability to provide essential emergency repairs and services, this has always been the strength of our company and underpins our core philosophy.
Our company has embraced new emerging technologies and is one of only a few who can boast an efficient internet based service management system. We are several years into using these systems and thus believe we continue to be at the forefront of the use of such technology.
We are proud of the clients we have been able to work with over the past years and our commitment to them is rewarded by our long lasting business relationships.
GB Electrical holds Electrical Contractors License No.38583C as well as the following licences and qualifications:
- Austel Licenses
- Fibre Optic installation and termination.
- PDS Distribution system – twisted pair data cable installation and testing systems.
- Electrical installation testing (Institute of Electrical Inspectors)
- Advance First Aid Certificates
- Diploma of Management
- Frontline Management Cert 4 for various supervisors
- Associate Diploma of electrical engineering- Hydraulics I and II and Pneumatics I
- Industrial Electronics
- Electrical Contractors Licenses
- Qualified Supervisors Certificates
- Level 2 Service Provider
- Energy Australia Authorisations CAT1,2,3,4
- High Voltage Safe Working Practices – Access Permit Issuer
- Accredited Master Electrician
- Electrical & Energy Efficiency Accreditation
- Refrigeration trade certificate
- Bonded Asbestos Removal and Asbestos Awareness