Why C-Bus Control Systems?
C-Bus is a microprocessor-based control and management system for Buildings and Homes. It allows fast and reliable operation of lighting and other electrical services such as pumps, Audio Visual Devices, Motors, etc.
The primary reasons to use C-Bus are:
- Highly robust and reliable control system, but low cost per node.
- Wide range of tools available to allow 3rd party companies to interface to both PC based and embedded systems.
- A single C-Bus cable connection can control an unlimited number of devices.
- Ultimate flexibility in switching and control – functions can be changed, added, removed, moved, reprogrammed, at any position on the network, at any time without any cumbersome hard-wiring.
- C-Bus is simple to install and commission.
- C-Bus can control any type of load, digital and analogue.
Talk to GB Electrical today to find out more about installing a C-Bus System for your business or residential project.