ADIS research and design team have developed the NG series of Aluminium Sliding Doors to ensure maximum performance, durability and reliability, plus compatibility with the new Australian Standard AS 5007-2007 and European Standard DIN 18650-1:2005.
ADIS Automatic Doors have been successful in achieving the Australian design award for excellence in product design & excellence in product efficiency.
GBE Group can send out one many experienced and qualified technicians to service your Aluminium Sliding Doors
- ADIS is australian owned and australian manufactured
- Slim line modern design only 132 mm in overall track height
- Compact modular design of motor drive system
- Latest digital microprocessor controller to gain more exact control of the door operator, Provision to interface with building security systems
- Over engineered to take total door weights of up to 250Kg (max door weight of 125 Kg)
- The main transom housing is hard coated anodized to give smooth operation of the exclusive dual track system
- No exposed wiring due to concealed wiring system
- Built in UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) can allow doors to continue to operate under a power failure when doors are locked. This is a standard feature in
- ADIS NGA operator not an extra
- Improved multiple safety features to ensure maximum user safety
- High security electric motor locking
- Zone activation sensor system that uses latest presence detection technology to improve overall safety
- Unique interlocking cover pelmet which prevents any chances of pelmet cover dislodging from the main track system. An added safety feature.