The introduction of the Next Generation Series of Automatic Door operators is a major advancement in automatic doors technology in the Australian and global automatic door markets. This series includes the most advanced features available in the world.
ADIS research and design team have developed the NG series of door equipment to ensure maximum performance, durability and reliability, plus compatibility with the new Australian Standard AS 5007-2007 and European Standard DIN 18650-1:2005.
ADIS Automatic Doors have been successful in achieving the Australian design award for excellence in product design & excellence in product efficiency.
- ADIS is australian owned and australian manufactured
- Slim line modern design only 132 mm in overall track height
- Compact modular design of motor drive system
- Latest digital microprocessor controller to gain more exact control of the door operator, Provision to interface with building security systems
- Over engineered to take total door weights of up to 250Kg (max door weight of 125 Kg)
- The main transom housing is hard coated anodized to give smooth operation of the exclusive dual track system
- No exposed wiring due to concealed wiring system
- Built in UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) can allow doors to continue to operate under a power failure when doors are locked. This is a standard feature in
- ADIS NGA operator not an extra
- Improved multiple safety features to ensure maximum user safety
- High security electric motor locking
- Zone activation sensor system that uses latest presence detection technology to improve overall safety
Unique interlocking cover pelmet which prevents any chances of pelmet cover dislodging from the main track system. An added safety feature.