GB Electrical has sliding gate openers that are designed and developed compliant with the EN 12445 and EN 12453 safety standards and the EN 13241 product standard.
What that means is any obstacle detected when the gate is either opening or closing, gate travel is reversed a while allowing obstacle removal, or reversed to fully open position.
- Indicator LEDs: clear and immediate information on the system status.
- Built-in electronic programmer with gate travel self-detection.
- Silent motion at starting and slowing down.
- Obstacle detection with direction reversal.
- Standard magnetic limit switch (mechanical available as an option).
- New electronic controls: for installations conforming to the standards in force.
- Manual release with coded key: quick and simple.
RELATED FILE: ACDC_Junior_Series_Gate