The carpark roller shutter has been specifically designed for high usage carpark entrances and other high traffic areas with or without ventilation requirements. These are the quietest operating roller shutter in our range.
- Spans width up to 6500mm.
- Constructed from easily repairable interlocking galvanised steel slats secured on every alternate end by a nylon end clip to prevent lateral slat movement and allow smooth operation.
- Slat width is standard 50mm for tighter rollup.
- High usage bearings to withstand continuous opening and closing
- Continuous rated motors to cope with constant operation
- Very small roll up diameter for maximum head height
- Easily repairable components – a full range of spare parts is readily available from our service department
- Requires minimum side room, 150mm each side, when installed with optional steel jambs.
- Powdercoated or polyurethane finish
- Special panels to allow oncoming vehicles and/or pedestrians to be seen.
- Up to 51% ventilation can be achieved.
- Head or side panels
- Special cut out splayed bottom rail, rail to shape the door over gutters at the side of driveway
- Noise and vibration isolation kits available on request
- Automatic operation through logic control box
- Touch sensitive auto reversing bottom rail
- Photo electric safety beams
- Proximity key readers
- Individually coded remote hand transmitters for easy addition and deletion of separate units
- Key operated isolating switch to enhance security
- Outside key switch or card readers on key pad, for external operation of door
- Auto close
By Motor – various sizes depending on size of shutter and usage.
Door type – TRAFFIC roller shutters by Thompson’s Roller Shutters Pty Ltd
Roller – 165mm or 219mm seamless drawn tube housing counterbalanced springs
Roller Axle – 39mm diameter solid mild steel
Slat – 50mm x .8mm profile with nylon end clips
- 64mm x 35mm x 2.5mm galvanised steel
- 75mm x 35mm x 2.5mm galvanised steel
- 50mm x 50mm x 6mm galvanised steel angle
- 50mm x 50mm x 6mm aluminium angle
- 8mm – 12mm mild steel plate
Motor: Motor various capacities dependent on sqm of shutter.
- 1HP 415v auto descent type with 12b chain and auto engage emergency hand chain
- 1.5HP 3ph 415v (1.1kw)
- 2HP 3ph 415v (1.5kw) with 12b chain and auto engage emergency hand chain
- Standard Galvanised
- Powdercoated (pre-finished)
- Polyurethane (painted on site)