- Made from strong interlocking galvanised steel slats in deep rounded profiles of 75mm or 100 mm widths.
- Windlocked every second slat.
- End clips provide lateral movement of the slats and windclips are specially adapted clips which hook into the side guide and lock the shutter when wind pressure increases.
- Spans widths up to 14000mm in single opening.
- Mullions can be installed to allow unlimited spans to be covered with a number of individual shutters or to break large spans into a number of smaller openings.
- Heavy-duty bearings and chain are standard to compensate for increased loads.
- Has easily repairable components – a full range of spare parts are readily available from our service department.
- Ventilation or viewing panels may be incorporated into the curtain panel if required.
- Tested in conjunction with AS1170 at University of New South Wales Structural Test facility, Sydney.
- Powdercoat or polyurethane finish.
- Winch and sliding mullions allowing more doors in a single span.
- Two point bottom rail locking (not recommended on motorised doors).
- Windlock guides for resistance to high wind situations (included) – see Technical Information for details.
- Extra wide guides can be used as an alternative to windclip guides.
- Special cut out splayed bottom rail, rail to shape the door over gutters at the side of driveway.
OPTIONS FOR MOTORISED DOORS ONLY
- Smoke trip opening relay for ventilation air for smoke extraction.
- Dock leveller cut-out switch to prevent leveller dock operation when shutter is closed.
- Automatic operation through logic control box.
- Touch sensitive auto reversing bottom rail.
- Photo electric safety beams.
- Proximity key readers.
- Individually coded remote hand transmitters for easy addition and deletion of separate units.
- Key operated isolating switch to enhance security.
- Outside key switch for external operation of door.
- Auto close.
By motor – various capacities dependent on size of shutter.
By chain – using reduction chain box with endless galvanised chain.
Door type: TYPHOON roller shutter
Roller: 165mm, 219mm or 273mm seamless drawn tube housing counterbalanced springs
Roller Axle: 39mm or 45mm diameter solid mild steel
- 75mm x 1mm profile fitted with steel windclips
- 100mm x 1mm profile fitted with steel windclips
Guide: Thompsons Windlock guides
Bottom Rail: 50mm x 50mm x 6mm galvanised steel angle
Brackets: 8mm – 12mm mild steel plate
Motor – 3ph 415V 1.5HP (1.1kw) up to 3ph 415V 5HP (4.0kw) motor unit fitted with emergency hand chain and reversing direct on line push button switch.
Chain – Reduction chain box with endless galvanised hand pull chain
- Standard Galvanised
- Powdercoated (pre-finished)
- Polyurethane (painted on site)
- Sliding steel shootbolt locking (not recommended on motorised doors)
- Locking through gearbox on motorised doors