In the Barduva SB200 platform lifts passengers are carried up and down at a maximum speed of 0.15 m/s within a shaft constructed of a multi layer aluminium sandwich type panels or glass panels to ensure the smoothest of trips every time.
The Barduva SB200 can be designed to meet any category of passengers including the visually impaired and wheelchair users.
The Standard capacity of the platform lift is 400kg and can travel to a height of 13 metres.
Main features of the Barduva SB200:
- Flexible design
- Low space requirements
- High level of security
- Power-saving technologies
- Versatile digital control system
- Smooth adjustable movement
- Fast and intuitive installation
- Exterior design options under rough climate
- Durable screw drive
- Wide range of options and accessories
If you wish to learn more about this product please click here.